and Open Mornings 2022
Open Evening 7th July 2022
Co Headteachers presentations at 6pm and 7.30pm
This year we will be holding our traditional Open Evening in the summer term.
The Open Evening will be an exciting opportunity for prospective Year 7s/current year 5 students and parents/guardians to visit the school and to meet and talk to students and staff.
There will be plenty to see and do;
- Talk by the Co Headteachers at 6pm and 7.30pm
- Presentation by the Student Leadership Team
- Listen to Year 7 students share their own experiences
- Subject information
- Enrichment information
- Tours of the school led by students
- And much more…
We are delighted that you are considering The Holt School for your daughter and look forward to welcoming you on 7th July 2022.
- There is very limited parking around the Holt School. We request anyone driving to the open evening parks in Wokingham Borough Council Car parks within the town centre.
- There will be no parking available on the school site except for Blue Badge Holders. This is so we can keep vehicle movements on site to a minimum for the safety of everyone attending. Blue Badge holders should use Gate 2/Car Park 2, where a Marshall will assist you.
- WBC Car Parks: https://www.wokingham.gov.uk/parking-and-transport/parking-and-permits/find-a-car-park/
St Pauls Parish Rooms
- Please also do not use St Paul’s Parish Rooms carpark. The Parish Rooms car park is in constant use for visitors to the Church and Graveyard as well as being hired out for community use.
- They only have a small car park that is not built for people to be dropping off/picking up and leads to an unsafe environment for people that are visiting the Parish Rooms or Church
It is very important that we work together with the local residents and The St Pauls Parish Rooms to make sure the roads around the Holt School are kept clear and safe for everyone, especially for yourselves and your daughters attending the open evening.
To give you and your daughter a further reminder of our school and an opportunity for you all to see us in action in a working day. We will hold Open Mornings in September and October to which you and your daughter are invited. There will be a presentation by the Co-Headteachers, which will be different to the talk at the summer Open Evening, followed by a tour by our fabulous prefects who will take you into lessons and answer any questions you may have.
Open Mornings will be held on 26th, 28th & 30th September and 3rd, 5th & 7th October 2022 from 9.30am until 11.00am.
To book a place on one of our Open Mornings please use this link: