We are very proud of our school uniform and expect high standards
The Holt School colours are dark navy blue, scarlet and white (burgundy, dark red and cream are not part of The Holt colours)
- A Holt navy blazer with the school badge from the school suppliers. (Students enrolling 2017-18 onwards).
- Plain dark navy stitch down pleat skirt or navy trouser that must be the style from school suppliers.
- Blue/white striped blouse.
- V-neck navy jumper with
- Plain coat in The Holt colours or a neutral colour is permitted ie blue, red, black, white, green or brown. Coats should not have any form of writing or pattern on them. Denim/denim look materials, leather or velour are not suitable materials.
- Plain tights in OPAQUE navy blue or black. Tights should always be worn to school. Skin coloured or patterned tights are not acceptable. Navy or black ankle or trainer socks are allowed in the summer term.
- School shoes must be black leather or lace up canvas. Boots and trainers are not allowed.
- Hijabs/Headscarves need to be plain navy blue, red, black or white.
- Red sports jumper with school badge.
- White cotton polo shirt with embroidered or printed initials on the outside
left handside in letters about 1.5cm high.
- Navy blue skort for games lessons.
- Three-quarter length red hockey socks.
- Low cut trainers.
- Navy blue track pants (no stripes or logos, white piping is acceptable) – Although these are optional, your daughter will still be expected to do PE outside in cold weather.
- Black footless tights or black leggings.
- Shin pads and gum shields (recommended).
- Black leotard – three-quarter length sleeves.
- Navy ‘Holt’ Hoodie (for trips only).
Uniform may be ordered from:
Hawkinsport and Son – (Monday-Saturday
Unit 10A Wessex Road, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5DT
Tel: 01628 819242
11-12 Market Place Reading
Tel: 01189 596462
- The only jewellery permitted is a wristwatch and one plain stud may be worn in each ear.
- No other jewellery is allowed in the interests of safety and security.
- If students have any other piercings, including nose studs, they will be asked to remove them and this includes retainers.
makeup is allowed. Mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow, eyebrow make-upor blusher are not allowed.
- We do not allow nail varnish or false nails in school.
- All students are expected to tie their hair up where it is long enough to do so throughout the school day.
- Hairstyles which the school
judgeto be extreme (grade 1 or 2, shaved patterns and unnatural colours) will not be allowed.
Headphones need to be provided for music lessons (iPod headphones are fine). Apart from in music, headphones are not to be worn at any other time during the school day.
Every effort is made to keep track of property, but money is best kept “on the person”.
All items brought in should be clearly marked with the owner’s name.
Students are encouraged to take full responsibility for their equipment, uniform and personal possessions.